Elizabeth George is bestselling author and national speaker dedicated to helping people live a life after God’s own heart. For over 30 years, the teachings and steadfast example of Elizabeth has helped countless men and women:
- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself through God’s loving eyes.
- Increase closeness in marriage by serving and honoring each other.
- Powerfully shape the hearts of children and teenagers.
- Enjoy greater intimacy with God.
Women around the world are drawn to Elizabeth’s approach of daily starting with the Bible to handle life’s challenges. Her ability to weave biblical truth into everyday issues has led readers to make over 15 of her books bestsellers. Elizabeth’s distinctive work, A Woman After God’s Own Heart, has sold over 1 million copies and received the ECPA Platinum Book Award. Likewise, her delightful book, A Girl After God’s Own Heart, remains a treasured gift for moms and grandmothers and made the CBA Bestseller List for fourteen consecutive months.
Elizabeth also encourages women through her radio broadcast, “A Minute for Busy Women,” featured on Christian radio stations across America and at www.OnePlace.com. She is also a regular keynote speaker at women’s conferences and retreats.
In the midst of their busy writing schedule, Elizabeth and Jim love spending time with their two married daughters and eight grandchildren, taking daily walks along golden sands, and enjoying the beautiful Hawaiian sunsets. They divide time residing in Honolulu, Hawaii and the Washington State coast.