There’s no escaping the fact that website advertising and copy has to be
crafted in such a way as to compete not only with professional tools, but with
the overwhelmingly sheer numbers of ads that a surfer sees. You only have a
split second to catch their attention and when you do, you have to hook them
into making the desired conversion you seek.
This book explains how slight and persuasive copy breaks down the walls
of resistance, building all important trust and credibility without your reader
even knowing it. Touching the soul and pressing the emotional triggers to
make your reader literally fall in love with you and your brand is the key to
higher sales conversion on the web.
Step-by-step formulas help guide the writer through the often confusing
idea landscape and the all-to-familiar fear of bearing their creative soul to
the masses. Up to date information on not just website content, but the
important "new media" we use everyday:
- social media, tweets, Facebook updates, SMS
- sales letters, opt-ins and paid ads
- weaving storytelling into your web copy
- Google Author Rank and keywords
- the Love / Conflict formula
- writing in your own voice
- articles, blog posts and content marketing
- email content, subject lines and autoresponders
- webinar and teleclass sales pitch closes
- product launches and building your celebrity
- and much, much more!
Colin Martin has crafted the sales letters and content for some
of the most famous faces in Internet Marketing. He worked for Tom
Antion for nearly 7 years writing, learning and testing the most effective
heartstring pulling (and profit making) copy techniques that have made
literally hundreds of thousands of dollars on the web. Everything Colin
learned and more is finally in this valuable guide.