In the Internet age, Edmunds.com has emerged as the foremost authority on buying or leasing new or used cars.A key component to learning the industry's insider secrets involved sending an Edmunds.com editor to work undercover at multiple car dealerships. That information, along with knowledge gleaned from countless buying experiences and numerous dealership sources, has been honed into step-by-step buying and leasing strategies. Many car-buying books give tips and advice, but this book outlines proven buying scenarios, clearly explaining the consumer's course of action in simple terms.
This complex and sometimes frightening process is demystified in a guide that covers the following subjects:
* How car buying has become easier and faster than ever before
* How to choose the right car for you
* New car-buying strategies
* Getting a used car bargain
* Avoid leasing pitfalls and getting a good deal
* Insuring your car for less money